Tuesday, June 4, 2013

PRINCESS GEORGE

PRINCESS GEORGE

Princess George came to town
With a binder full of chords
Under his arm his lyrics fell like bricks without the Lord

We liked the way he wooed
And wound his way around the town
And sipped his wine with a smile
And liked to dine without the common folks


He needs his vitamin B
And the right coffee
Need me to carry his bags

every night


We laughed until our bellies hurt
And rolled in cream an jelly
We slapped high 5's at our success
We all linked arms like we were   one of a kind

and we slapped high 5's at our success

And then we sat around the fire
With princess George and friends
We passed the ale and the nightingale
Told secrets no one knew

He passed around his Wish list
Said if he returned
We all must sing the songs
Each one of us had learned

I dropped my ale and spit my mouthful
Right into the fire
Looked at princess George and said
"it's time I should expire"

No comments:

Post a Comment