Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No one cares about your blog!

My friend and I wanted to get t-shirts quite a few years ago with that written on them: no one cares about your blog.  What is hard for me when it comes to blogging is that I simply don't think I'm that important!  Hyper posters we like to call them- you know those people who post every single thing they do throughout the entire day - yeah them - hyper posters drive me crazy and I wonder if they think they are really that important.  Perhaps they are.  Nonetheless, I might wear my shirt but blog at the same time!
I really want to blog for one reason only.  I have hundreds of songs sitting on my computer that no one will ever hear.  There is an artist who died recently and he was the same age as me.  I started to think about all the music he won't make.  Thought about my own death and wanted to use music to speak to someone, anyone really.  But at least it can be heard and it's not just sitting on my computer.

So then I thought I would do a song a day for year.  Just try it out and see how it went.  Then along with that I could... yeah go ahead and say it heather... BLOG! 

No comments:

Post a Comment