Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 27 -Indie Love

It took me far too many hours to figure out how to get all of this set up, but alas, I think it is!  So this first song is called Indie Love and I had been thinking about how people just like things "indie", or maybe I just do.  Either way, I started to think about all kinds of indie things and then thought about what it would be like for love to be really free.   I just imagined 2 kind of hippie people sitting at a coffee shop somewhere falling in love.

Lines I like:

We found a corner of a century to tuck in the edges of our blankets
and bide, bribe, bide time.

We didn't mean to stumble to our stubborn hands and feet
and crawl like broken calves released from the stall
each time we meet
Still we maintain our anthem feeding back
so the lyrics can't be heard
but trust me there's no lack of words




No comments:

Post a Comment