Monday, April 8, 2013

FRUIT TREE/this weeks trip

FRUIT TREE


This weeks trip!

8:00 pm- sitting in Calgary airport watching the sun set eating a seafood sub which they don't have where I live. I eat my seafood subs with barbecue sauce. Is that gross? The guy making is laughed out loud.
I have 36 hours of travel ahead of me. Long story!
I'm flying British Air and I never do. That's party of the long story. So no upgrades to first class. I think I've become a travel princess.
They have just a random sink beside the food court for washing your hands. Great idea and someone with the same OCD as me ate here once!

Need to charge my phone and computer cause I don't know if BA has outlets on plane. Air Canada does. Just sayin.

Fruit tree was written after Feet Foxes came out with their new CD about 2 years ish ago.  There was a song on that album about green apples or something. (it's been a while since I listened to and frankly I wasn't as much of a fan of this CD as I was of the other one I have)  I had previously been listening to Angus and Julie Stone and they have a song as well talking about fruit trees.  I thought - wow to be legit, I have to have a fruit song, a mango one I think.  So I decided to write fruit tree.  When I am talking about the neighbours I am referring to those 2 bands.

8:30 - flight is delayed. I'm sitting on the floor against the wall charging my electronics.  I've already started editing my book!  So thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment