Friday, April 5, 2013

THE CAT

The Cat (right here... this is where you click to listen)

It's amazing how other people want me to be in a relationship.  I think they feel bad for me and want me to have some things that I haven't had before.  It's good intentions I know... interesting though.

So one new years eve, my friend and I decided that it would be a good idea for me to make a list of what I want in a man. I did it reluctantly.  I know that there are people who are really into that but it can seem a little rude to me.  I know.  I know.  How will I know when Prince Charming comes along if I don't know what I'm looking for. bla bla bla... can you see my eyes rolling?

So making the list was significantly more difficult than I had expected.  We revisit it every 6 months to see if things change.  And we chose our top 5 traits that are most important to us.  Want to know mine? Let me see if I can remember.  Sorry for those Christians who are offended by my non spiritual list.

1. Hard working!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you can just have those !!! go on for the rest of the blog)
2. Intelligent (so sexy!)
3. Kind
4. Gracious (It's more important than one might realize.  When you make as many mistakes as I do, it's am important trait!)
5.  Well you'll have to listen to the song to find out what the last of the important things are!

Anyway, a piano student of mine sent me this piano track and I free form sang my list over top if it.
And please... don't take it too seriously... you'll know why soon enough.



6 comments:

  1. Couldn't access the song for some reason but - very refreshing comments Heather. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat typing up top is the link no??

      Delete
    2. Wow that's quite the stupid process to leave a comment!!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I too, am looking forward to the link... sounds like a fun song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't listened to the song but have a comment on your "list". Rather than making a list of the qualities you want in a man, I think it's more productive to make a list of what you want to be as a spouse. Focus on what he needs in a mate instead of what you want - changes the perspective and process immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I think that's what was intended in the first place. Not sure how that would be different to be honest.

    ReplyDelete